Watch the full recording of The Premed Journey: Nontraditional Student Edition
No one said the path to becoming a doctor was easy. Between keeping a stellar undergrad GPA, a mountain of extracurriculars, the MCAT, and equally-as-passionate peers, the competitive medical school process can make some students feel overwhelmed—especially if you’ve been out of college for a while!
Between forgetting content we learned in school, finding the balance between studying and our normal life, plus any other obligations we may have as working adults, prepping for the MCAT as a “non-traditional” student comes with its own set of challenges to overcome. Check out our webinar that focuses on just that, with special guest Dr. Ryan Gray!
In this webinar you'll learn:
- What it means to be a “nontraditional” student
- What typical and adjusted med school timelines look like
- How a gap year might help or hurt your application
- Ways to begin your prep if you’ve never been a science major
- The difference between different post-bacc programs
Fill out this form to get instant access to this webinar recording!