Watch the full recording of our Math and Formulas Workshop webinar
Sure, there might not be an entire section dedicated to math on the MCAT but there's no way around it—sooner or later we're all going to have to come face to face with some math on the exam. Worse still, there are no calculators allowed (dun dunnn).
Fortunately, we've got you covered. Join our expert MCAT instructor Joya Ahmad as she shows you the concepts and skills you need to not only survive all those formulas but thrive when it comes to Math on the MCAT.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- How to start your calculations by identifying the correct variables and formulas needed
- Ways to use the MCAT against itself by analyzing the answer choices and looking for patterns
- The best ways to utilize dimensional analysis and units!
- Common math errors, pitfalls, and traps that the AAMC likes to use to distract us
- Plus, you'll get the chance to work through plenty of MCAT-style math problems and passages with the guidance of our expert instructors to help train your brain to be a math wiz!
Fill out this form to get instant access to this webinar recording!